Friday, April 5, 2013

Art To The Eggstreme contest winners!!!

Its time to announce the winners of the "Art To The Eggstreme" contest. We had some fabulous entries and we want to thank everyone for participating. The votes were so close. I would also like to thank the design team for participating in making all the beautiful inspiration eggs. Are you ready for the winners????
 #1 is........ Tiffany's Paper Designs entry #5!!! http://stampingattiffanys.blogspot.com/2013/03/lindys-stamp-gang-eggstreme-contest.html
#2 is........ Lynne My Madkow Designs entry #20!!! http://mymadkow.typepad.com/mymadkow/2013/03/art-to-the-eggstreme-with-lindys-stamp-gang.html
#3 is........ Nancy Pinkbellamia entry #15!!! http://pinkbellamia.blogspot.com/2013/03/art-to-eggstreme.html
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your winnings. 1st prize is a $50.00 gift certificate towards Lindy's Stamp Gang's products. 2nd & 3rd prize is a $25.00 gift certificate towards Lindy's Stamp Gang's Products. Please contact Tracey @ lindysgang@yahoo.com to claim your prize.
Have a beautiful weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners & their gorgeous eggs! Thanks LSG for such a wonderful contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Thank you so much for choosing my little project as one your winners in the Eggstreme challenge!! And a big congrats to Tiffany and Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrates Ladys...It was fun and loved everyones entrys....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am beyond excited!!!!!! Thank you so much for picking my humble egg. I appreciated so much I have been desiring to buy more sprays but had no budget to do so. Again thank you so much.!!!!!!!
    Congrats to Tiffany and Lynne!!!
    You don't have no idea how much I will enjoy them.

    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete